Monday, November 28, 2011

LG Tone

I was recently selected to test the new LG Tone Stereo Headset. I've used it commuting, traveling for the holidays and working out and so far I love it.

It's comfortable to wear around my neck
and most of the time I don't notice it's there. The earbuds feel natural and don't make your ears hurt if you wear it for an extended period of time. The noise cancelling feature works surprisingly well.

I use my phone a lot so conserving battery life is key. When I'm done using the LG Tone I turn it off and it automatically turns off the music player on my phone so I'm not wasting the batteries.

The sound quality is great when listening to music and the microphone works well - when I'm speaking on the phone the other person doesn't have trouble hearing me.

I haven't used the text reader, but I think it's awesome that it can read text messages to you.

I would definitely recommend the LG Tone for anyone who commutes or travels and it's great for people who like to workout at the gym.

Pros: Comfortable, intuitive and high quality audio

Cons: At first when I would turn my head it would jerk the ear bud, but then I realized you can adjust how much wire is free so now I can turn my head without a problem.







No comments:

Post a Comment